- Dr. Gopalsinh Parmar has completed his M.B.B.S. and M. D. in pulmonary medicine from reputed Government medical college, Bhavnagar in 2008, and 2011 respectively with flying colors.
- His interest in the management of critically ill patients took him New Delhi where he did his fellowship in fundamental critical care support.
- After this training, he has exclusively worked in the ICU setup for the last 9 years and treated all kinds of critically ill patients.
- Apart from his ICU work, he also manages his outdoor work treating patients of various lung disorders.
Advanced Training and Academic achievements :
- FCCS ( fundamental critical care support approved by ISCCM ( Indian society of critical care medicine ) from New Delhi, 2012.
- Fellowship in critical care and awarded “ FCCCM “ ( fellow of the college of critical care medicine )from the college of critical care medicine Mumbai accredited from Indo Australian critical care society in 2013.
- Trained in BLS and ACLS training as approved by the American Heart Association.
- Consultant critical care and interventional pulmonologist at sterling Hospital, Bhavnagar from April 2011 to September 2014
- Critical care consultant at Shree Bajarangdasbapa aarogyadham from October 2014 to April 2019
- Pulmonology diagnostic and therapeutic outdoor services at “ Kavya Clinic” at Bhavnagar
He specializes in :
- Critical case management :
- Acute poisoning
- Cardiac emergency
- Neurological cases
- Polytrauma cases
- ARDS ( Acute Respiratory distress syndrome )
- MODS ( Multiorgan dysfunction syndrome )
- Obstetric critical case management
- Intensive care Procedures :
- Endotracheal intubation
- Bronchoscopy guided intubation
- Emergency tracheostomy
- Central venous line
- Dialysis catheter insertion
- Arterial line insertion
- Management of Lung Diseases :
- Asthma, COPD, pulmonary hypertension, bronchial obstructions, bronchiectasis
- Lung infections like pneumonia, tuberculosis, lung abscess, etc
- Interstitial lung disease and occupational lung disorders
- Pleural disorders like pleural effusion, empyema, pneumothorax
- Sleep disorders
- Pulmonary therapeutic procedures :
- PFT: pulmonary function testing
- Flexible bronchoscopy
- Thoracentesis ( pleural tapping )
- Intercostal drainage ( ICD ) tube insertion
- Polysomnography ( sleep study )
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
To serve better my patients and to avail world-class facilities in this part of Gujarat, I am shifting my clinical practice and day-to-day work exclusively to “BIMS – Bhavnagar Institute Of Medical Sciences” at Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India. BIMS is an 80 bedded multispeciality hospital located in the center of Bhavnagar city with all kinds of diagnostic and therapeutic facilities.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery – Government Medical college and sir T. hospital in the year 2008.
Doctor of Medicine – Pulmonary medicine – government medical college and sir T. hospital in the year 2011.
M.D. Pulmonary Medicine,
Videos By Dr. Gopalsinh Parmar:
Healthtalk on Intensive Care Unit (ICU) by Dr. Gopal Parmar
We’ve heard a lot about ICU and emergency situations. Today, our specialist Dr. Gopal Parmar explains the Intensive care unit and the care taken in the unit.
Watch the entire video. Do share it with your friends and family to spread more awareness.