Dr. Siddharth Mukerjee is a consulting cardiologist at BIMS Hospital and has a vast experience in this field. The doctor holds multiple degrees like MBBS (MAMC), MD (Medicine), DM (cardiologist), FSCAI, and FESC. He is keen at listening to his patient and offers the required medical treatment.
- D.M. (Cardiology)-King.George’s. Medical University, Lucknow (2004-07).
- M.D (Medicine) Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi ( 2001-2004).
- M.B.B.S – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (1995-2000).
- DIRECTOR Department of Cardiology, HCG Hospital, Bhavnagar, Mar 15- present day.
- CONSULTANT Sterling hospital, Bhavnagar May ’13 – Feb 15.
- HONORARY PROFESSOR of Government Medical College, Bhavnagar July ’11 – present day.
- CONSULTANT Wockhardt hospital, Bhavnagar Jan ’11 – May ’13.
- CONSULTANT Medanta Heart Institute, Medanta the Medicity, Gurgaon, Jan’10 – Jan’11.
- ATTENDING CONSULTANT Max Heart and Vascular Institute, Saket, Delhi Apr’09 – Jan’10.
- JUNIOR CONSULTANT Escorts Heart Institute and Research Center, Okhla, Delhi Apr’08 – Mar’09.
- SENIOR RESIDENT Dept of Cardiology, King George Medical University Lucknow Sep’04- Sep’07.
- JUNIOR RESIDENT Dept of Medicine, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi May’01-Apr’04.
- INTERNSHIP Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi Jan ’00-Dec’00.
Papers Presented At Conferences:
- Poster presentation titled “Correlation of Anthropometric Indices to Lipid Profile in Men” at APICON 2004 at
- Poster presentation at AACE (American Association of Clinical Endocrinology) Annual Meeting at Boston In April 2004. The poster was titled “Cut off levels of anthropometric indices to diagnose obesity in Asian Indians.”.
- Poster presentation titled “Direct Stenting of Pronova Sirolimus-Eluting Stent in Native de novo Coronary Artery Lesions – Single Centre Experience” at 58th Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India, New Delhi.
- The oral presentation titled “ Thrombopulsion a poor man’s Intervention” at the 58th Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India, New Delhi.
- The oral presentation titled “Ischemia Modified albumin – The Initial Experience” at the 58th Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India, New Delhi.
- An oral presentation titled “Single Centre Experience with Pronova Sirolimus-Eluting Stents in the Real World
Scenario” in Seoul.
- The oral presentation titled “Impact of RVOT pacing on the time course of interventricular and intraventricular
dyssynchrony: A six months follow-up” at a meeting of the European Society of Cardiology in Barcelona.
- Case presentation titled “Management of acute resistant coronary artery thrombus in ectatic coronary vessels”
presented at the AICT meeting 2010 in Singapore.
- The presentation titled “How I manage STEMI in the first hour” at UPCSI meeting at Bareilly in 2011.
- Case presentation titled “management of stent thrombosis in the left main artery” at TCT meeting 2012 at
- Case presentation titled “management of stent thrombosis in the left main artery” at Euro PCR meeting 2013 at
- Case presentation titled “A case of broken wire” at AICT Gurugram 2012.
- Case presentation titled “A case of the broken balloon” at CSI Midcon Kolkata 2013.
- Presentation titled “Management of Stable Angina: Invasive vs Conservative” at Annual conference of
Association of Physicians of India, Bengaluru, 2018.
Videos By Dr. Siddharth Mukerjee:
HealthTalk on Heart Attack by Dr. Siddharth Mukerjee
Heart plays a central role in the blood circulation of the human body. Understand the sign for its treatment and the reason that causes heart attack is essential for each one of us.
Our specialist doctor in today’s video explains the causes, symptoms, and the importance of Golden Hour during a heart attack.
Watch and share it with your friends and family to share maximum awareness.