- Dr. Snehal Ravisaheb has been working as a consultant obstetrician and Gynecologist in Bhavnagar for the last 16 years. She did her undergraduate MBBS from well renowned M.S. University with First class in 1999.
- This was followed by Postgraduation in obstetrics and Gynecology from M.S. University in 2002 standing First in university ranking. She has been trained in Basic Laparoscopy from VIMAS Institute Baroda.
- She did her Diploma in Advanced Gynec Laparoscopic Surgery from world-renowned Kiel University, Germany under the able guidance of Professor Liselotte Mettler.
- She has worked as a Full-time Consultant obstetrician and Gynecologist at Bajrangdasbapa Aarogyadham for 5 years and successfully managed all kinds of critical Obstetric cases and performed all kinds of complex gynecological surgeries.
- Thereafter she has worked as a full-time consultant at Anandvatika Bhaginimandal Hospital for 2 years managing complex obstetric cases and performing gynec surgeries.
- For the last 10 years(Feb 2009-April 2019), she had been managing her private practice as a Full-time obstetrician and Gynecologist in Sanjivani speciality hospital where she has managed all kinds of High-risk Obstetric cases and performed many complex gynec surgeries and Laparoscopic surgeries.
- She was regularly managing infertility patients at sanjivani specialty hospital for the last 10 years with very successful results.
- Her special interests are:
- High-risk Obstetrics
- Assisted Reproduction
- Laparoscopic Surgeries.
- To serve better to her patients and to avail world-class facilities in this part of Gujarat, Dr. Snehal Ravisaheb has shifted her clinical practice and day to day work exclusively to “BIMS – Bhavnagar Institute Of Medical Sciences” at Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India. BIMS is an 80 bedded multispeciality hospital located in the center of Bhavnagar city with all kinds of diagnostic and therapeutic facilities.
Diploma in Endoscopy(KIEL GERMANY)
Videos By Dr. Snehal Ravisaheb:
HealthTalk by Dr. Snehal Ravisaheb on Hypothyroidism
In today’s time, a woman faces various complications like weight gain, hormonal changes, and more.
In this health talk, our gynecologist talks about one of the most common issues called Hypothyroidism. She breaks down the concept by explaining the symptoms, causes, effects, and treatment.
Do watch the complete video and gain a healthy perspective on it. If you like this video, do share it with your friends and family to spread maximum awareness.
Open Talk-Menstrual Hyegine Day- Let’s Break the Silence
Menstrual Hygiene Day (MH Day) is a global advocacy platform that brings together voices and actions to promote good menstrual hygiene management (MHM) for all women and girls.