He has done his M.B.B.S from Gujarat University, D.N.B (Internal Medicine) from Mumbai, and D.N.B (Neurology) from New Delhi. He has received his training at the prestigious Max Superspeciality hospital, Saket, New Delhi which boasts of best in class facilities in Neurology Care.
His Clinical Skills:
– His expertise lies in Acute Stroke care including intravenous thrombolysis of patients with acute ischemic stroke and management of hemorrhagic stroke.
– He has received extensive management of Migraine, Vertigo, Epilepsy, Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, and other Neurological conditions during his training at 1200 bedded hospital.
– He has received training in Botox therapy for neurological conditions.
Professional Qualifications And Fellowship:
– D.N.B – Neurology (Max Superspeciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi)
– D.N.B – Internal Medicine (Holy Family Hospital, Bandra, Mumbai)
– He has worked as a consultant physician at Solace Hospital, Vadodara in 2015-16.
– Clinical research project as part of a dissertation in D.N.B Neurology, “Clinical, Biochemical and EEG determinants of post-stroke cognitive impairment – A prospective Study”.
– 3 publications, ‘A case of Fulminant GBS mimicking brain death, Carcinomatous Meningitis, and Recurrent Vertebrobasilar insufficiency – Bow Hunter syndrome’ in Journal of Emergency & Critical Care Medicine (JECCM).
– Publication in Indian College of Physician monograph 2013, ‘Hypertension, Atherosclerosis, and CAD – Precise Relationship’.
Videos By Dr. Tanmay Trivedi:
HealthTalk on Brain Stroke by Dr. Tanmay Trivedi
Brain is considered to be one of the most active and important part of the human body. One of the common health issues among the brain is brain stroke.
It’s essential to understand what causes brain stroke? and what actions can we take to get the required treatment before it’s late?
In this video, Dr.Tanmay Trivedi (Neuro physician at BIMS hospital) talks about various causes, symptoms, and treatments regarding brain stroke. This information can help you to make the right decision when needed.
Enjoy this video, and do share it with others to create more awareness.