- He is from Bhavnagar, Gujarat. He completed his studies bachelor of physiotherapy from Rajiv Gandhi University of health science, Bangalore in 2011.
- He did a certificate course of manual therapy and McConnell tapping from Capri institute of manual therapy, New Delhi, and Federation of Indian manual therapy in clinical perspective (FIMT).
- He has vast experience in the field of musculoskeletal and sports injuries and post-operative knee and Hip Arthroplasty.
- He worked with “PNR hospital” Bhavnagar and “Nirdoshanand Manavseva hospital” Timbi and “Sanjivani Specialty Hospital” as a physiotherapist and clinical assistant where he has been served many indoor operated and outdoor patients.
- At present practicing and established Physiotherapy Department to “BIMS – Bhavnagar Institute of Medical Sciences” at Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
- He regularly attends workshops, seminars, and conferences to upgrade his knowledge to serve society with the latest innovations.
He has been registered under the Gujarat state council for physiotherapy and Indian associations of a physiotherapist.