Dr. Nilav Shah has earned his master’s Degree (D.M) in Nephrology from a Renowned institute IKDRC (Civil Hospital) Ahmedabad. He is a Graduated (M.D) in Internal Medicine from V.S Hospital Group Ahmedabad. He is Expertise in chronic Kidney Disease. Acute Kidney Failure and Kidney Transplants. He has Exposure of more than 350+ Transplants per year. He can conduct all types of Dialysis and can assess Patients with any type of dialysis-related complications.
His Clinical Skills:
- Centerline insertion including permanent Catheter Insertion, Kidney biopsy, Peritoneal dialysis, as well as good experience in critical acute kidney failure patients and post-transplant patients.
Professional Qualification & Fellowship:
- D.M – Nephrology (IKDRC, Civil Hospital Ahmedabad, Gujarat).
- M.D Internal Medicine (V.S Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat)
- M.B.B.S (Smt.NHL, MMC, V.S. Hospital Ahmedabad, Gujarat).
Training & Experience:
- He was a consultant at Karnavati Hospital and Bodyline Hospital Ahmedabad.
Paper Publication and Association:
- Clinical research Project as a part of a dissertation in D.M Nephrology “A Single Center experience Acute Kidney Injure of obstetric origin” at IKDRC.
- Post Transplant CMV Infection and its Impact (InNational-Conference-held in Ahmedabad FEB-2017).
- A rare case report of Clq nephropathy in horseshoe kidney in the Indian Journal of Nephrology.