- Dr. Suresh Parmar is from Bhavnagar Gujarat.
- He has completed his master’s in orthopaedics surgery from B.J. Medical college, civil hospital.
- After completing his master’s in orthopaedics, he was practicing as a consultant orthopaedics surgeon in civil hospital Ahmedabad than he worked as an assistant professor, govt medical college, sir-t hospital Bhavnagar, then he has worked as a consultant trauma and SPINE surgeon in Bajarangdas Bapa arogyadham, Bhavnagar.
- He has completed his spine surgery fellowship from Banga hospital new Delhi, He has successfully performed all kind of orthopedic trauma and SPINE surgery.
- He has developed interest and expertise in spine surgery and complex and revision trauma.
- Out of his many successful operations, He has performed anterior cervical spine surgery, transthoracic spine surgery sacroiliac screw fixation successfully.
- He has regularly attended and actively participates in national workshops, seminars, and conferences to upgrade his knowledge to serve society with the latest innovations of medicine.
Fellowship Spine (New Delhi)
Orthopaedics Surgeon Trauma & Spine
Videos By Dr. Suresh Parmar:
HealthTalk on Spine Surgery by Dr. Suresh Parmar
Do our daily activities impact our spine?, is spine surgery possible with new advance technology?, do I believe in what people say?
Have such countless questions regarding the spine?
Today, Dr. Suresh Parmar (Orthopaedic) explains various treatments and causes regarding spine surgery. Do watch this informative video till the end, and share it with others to create more awareness.